The topic is locked.
Can anybody explain me the reason behind the colour of love? Love is always defined as red. Why not blue, green or yellow?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Because it turns you on.. And excites you.. And excitement is hot red.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Is it so? :blink:

I thought love color is pink. :blink:
Red is the color of love because the heart is red, the roses you give to your beloved are red. For Hindus the color of vermilion is red. ;) Red is intense!

Live in the present :)
Is it so? :blink:

I thought love color is pink. :blink:

Pink is the colour of babies...particularly girls
Blue is the colour of baby boys

Meera sandhu
Red is the color of love because the heart is red, the roses you give to your beloved are red. For Hindus the color of vermilion is red. ;) Red is intense!

Yes, i agree...
Red is the most intense colour...that's why for the most intense emotion, it's given the colour red....

Babies are cute. That's why they are given mild colour pink.

Friendship given yellow colour....another mild colour, yet has some intense traits.

Meera sandhu

Yes, i agree...
Red is the most intense colour...that's why for the most intense emotion, it's given the colour red....

Friendship given yellow colour....another mild colour, yet has some intense traits.

And in Boddunan here, the Cesar has a dash of red dots below the rank. ;) That depicts the intensity of love you have showered on the site through commitment.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yes, i agree...

And in Boddunan here, the Cesar has a dash of red dots below the rank. ;) That depicts the intensity of love you have showered on the site through commitment.

Soaping....soaping....I won't slip in your lux international :evil:

Meera sandhu

Yes, i agree...

I said love for the site :P Don't you love spending time here bolo bolo!? :evil:

Yes, i agree...

I said love for the site :P Don't you love spending time here bolo bolo!? :evil:

It's a secret. Won't tell you :cheer:

Meera sandhu
The color of the heart is red.May be for this reason we compare love with the color red.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.