Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I don't believe on such super natural stories but get surprised when I hear such stories.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't think any supernatural power exists in this world.All are just the imagination of human being.No ghosts or that sort of anything can exists.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't think any supernatural power exists in this world.All are just the imagination of human being.No ghosts or that sort of anything can exists.

Believing in supernatural phenomena is also like belief in other things, some choose to believe and some do not. So it is a matter of individual opinion and interest! I personally, choose to believe!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I heard lot of ghost stories in my childhood alone. If my parents want me to stop going somewhere else in the night, then they will say that 'ghost is there... so don't go'. I believed this in my childhood.But now i cant believe any such stories.
I heard lot of ghost stories in my childhood alone. If my parents want me to stop going somewhere else in the night, then they will say that 'ghost is there... so don't go'. I believed this in my childhood.But now i cant believe any such stories.

I have heard many guys telling that they heard a lot of ghost stories in their childhood. It is a way of threatening kids. I rerauest you not to practice this method.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Listening ghost stories is really a fun.I love to hear stories.But I never get afraid after hearing such stories.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9140]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
Listening ghost stories is really a fun.I love to hear stories.But I never get afraid after hearing such stories.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9140]}

That's a good visual. i liked it
There is nothing supernatural. In fact, our knowledge of nature is limited. What goes beyond our knowledge is considered supernatural. When our knowledge increases, what is considered supernatural becomes natural.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have heard many guys telling that they heard a lot of ghost stories in their childhood. It is a way of threatening kids. I rerauest you not to practice this method.

Scaring kids with ghost stories is wrong parenting. There is no truth in such stories
Heard many stories about supernatural activities but never experienced one. So I do not believe it yet.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.