The topic is locked.
We all want that T20 match between India and New Zealand must not be called off like that on 7-Sep...
What say guys...

Gopesh Sharma
Software Engineer
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If the Cricket Board has decided the match on 7th september then it should be held on 7th sept. We don't have anything to say regarding this.
I think you dont watch cricket, the first match was called off because of rain but not by the Officials of BCCI... :)

Gopesh Sharma
Software Engineer
Due to the rain the match of 7th September was called off.It just took away the interest. Hope this will not happen again.

Sharmistha Banerjee
yesterday's match, India lost by 1 run thus giving the series to Ne Zealand. Only Dhoni should be blamed for not making use of the situation.
But i would like to remember this game as the come back match of Yuvi.....did a good job too.

So, India has never won against NZ in 20-20 till now. India has really worked hard to keep that record..hi hi

Meera sandhu
It's already gone.. India's effort was good.. They chased well but luck was not in favour.
Also the thread doesn't seems to be relevant as match is over. I think we can close it..

Mods,
Please check.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.