The topic is locked.
In general, many people seek for beautiful and intelligent bride. Do you think the husband should equally look handsome compared to his wife? Who must be better looking?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
both should be looking best so that a perfect match can be made.
I think Isha has said is correctly as prefect pair needs both physical and inner beauty.
Thats is correct that both should look good. But i believe if we going to look each every quality in men and women,then we will never get a perfect match.
Something you need to leave.
If the boy has a good qualification and have a fair face ,then you have to let go the appearance.
Girls should also be consider same as boy.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark said correctly Inner beauty is more important than physical.And sacrifice of both make them happy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I believe that Now a day people don't think much a lot in looking at appearance. Boy or girl,his/her behavior,nature should be good.

Looking beautiful is desirable. A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. Beauty makes the first impression. It is necessary to observe cleanliness, tidiness and proper selection of clothing and accessories.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think inner beauty is a must but if its a mixture of both inner and physical beauty then its a plus point for the lady. Boys should be handsome and may not be beautiful.
yes correctly sometimes inner beauty get more priority than outer beauty.
As,in some sense,boy should be a good man from its nature and should be caring,so that girl also gets satisfied.

It is not in the physical appearance of couples that the family goes ahead.An internal adjustment and similar minds are the essential thing

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.