What do you feel when you see a corridor? :huh:

Do you like it?
I personally like corridors a lot. What about you?

I also want to know, what's its name in your regional language? please tell me.
"Idanazhy" in Malayalam and 'Baramada" in Hindi

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also love corridor and balcony.But now a days both are not seen as places are becoming short.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also like corridors but these days people don't prefer it they want to make some extra rooms than corridors may be the space is getting lesser and lesser these days. :)
I like corridor and balcony. Everyday i take rest on my balcony at night before sleep. :)

Vinu
Even I also like corridors. especially I like to rome and have coffee or tea or hot milk and even talking on phone

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Corridor and Idanazhy are my most favourite words......actually I like them most.
My husband too.
My favourite Malayalam song has an "Idanazhy" (in its title too). If I start a blog in distant future, definitely, its name would be 'Idanazhy'.
(Zha) cannot be pronounced in Hindi.....(no letter in Tamil or Hindi :huh: )

Meera sandhu
This is 'Baramada' in Hindi. 'Dahleez' means 'doorstep' and not 'corridor' as mentioned in a post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
This is 'Baramada' in Hindi. 'Dahleez' means 'doorstep' and not 'corridor' as mentioned in a post.

Is it so? Thank you sir....
I will edit it now

Meera sandhu
It's one of my favorite place but unfortunetely we don't have it in our house. :(
So, everyone love corridors like me...

Here is that corridor song, that I love most. You can also hear/see Sandhya too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-TH-aG4-hE&feature=related

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Even we didnt have corridor but we have balcony. but people near to my house are slum one. We cannot spend time much over there

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.