Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We had in puranas yakshulu means ghosts who will create problems for munis for not doing poojas.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sanshya, What is this Yakshi thread????

Yakshi means lady ghost in Sari (Chudel) [/quote]

Oh Chudail!! so what thread are you talking about???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6455]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yakshi means lady ghost in Sari (Chudel)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6455]}[/quote]

ha ha ha
Actually, I misread your post
"I know that song, it was very popular some years back and my post was related to that very video!"
I thought, a thread was posted before .....about that Noorie song.
AnimatedHorrorGhost18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Chudail.....are you still making your payasam? Come and give me your answer :evil:

Don't make me a chudail who walks through that endless corridor with a lamp in hand :P :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6831]}

Meera sandhu

Yakshi means lady ghost in Sari (Chudel)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6455]}

ha ha ha
Actually, I misread your post
"I know that song, it was very popular some years back and my post was related to that very video!"
I thought, a thread was posted before .....about that Noorie song.[/quote]

Which song are you talking about akka.. :huh: :huh:

Vinu
i have a big corridor in my house and when ever we get time i love to play in my corridor.i used to ride cycle also.as i am a Bengali in our language corridor is called baranda.if any small function are arranged in my house we all gather in baranda and sat together and have our meals.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Chudail.....are you still making your payasam? Come and give me your answer :evil:

Don't make me a chudail who walks through that endless corridor with a lamp in hand :P :angry:

I love eating payasam so please send me kalyani mam. I am eagerly waiting for that one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love eating payasam so please send me kalyani mam. I am eagerly waiting for that one.

She is asking me if am making payasam :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
i have a big corridor in my house and when ever we get time i love to play in my corridor.i used to ride cycle also.as i am a Bengali in our language corridor is called baranda.if any small function are arranged in my house we all gather in baranda and sat together and have our meals.

baranda looks similar to our varanda.....means a sit-out or open place just leading to house.
Actually we have small cemented varanda in old homes only, where we place our sandals, umbrella etc before entering the home....hoping you understood.

Meera sandhu
I like corridor if they are like this...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8279]}

:) :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.