Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No, the question she has asked Rajani is whether she is a Keralite, I think because of their same liking for the song posted earlier in the thread!! Am I right Sandhya??

Anyway, to point, whenever I think of endless corridors, the image that pops in my mind is a dark night with full moon and the heroine of a movie wearing a white saree, her hair open and she is walking along the corridor with a lit candle in her hands! :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

Yes...so you have seen that thread..
thanks a lot..it's my most favourite Malayalam song

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
No, the question she has asked Rajani is whether she is a Keralite, I think because of their same liking for the song posted earlier in the thread!! Am I right Sandhya??

Anyway, to point, whenever I think of endless corridors, the image that pops in my mind is a dark night with full moon and the heroine of a movie wearing a white saree, her hair open and she is walking along the corridor with a lit candle in her hands!

Yes...so you have seen that thread..
thanks a lot..it's my most favourite Malayalam song [/quote]

I only saw the thread but haven't seen the song yet, will do it now!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya rajani is a telugu girl. She is from andhra Pradesh and from visakhapatnam district.Actually she is my friend too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes I like them, and as our home is made from old technique we having that.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Sandhya rajani is a telugu girl. She is from andhra Pradesh and from visakhapatnam district.Actually she is my friend too

So, you know each other earlier itself?

Meera sandhu

Anyway, to point, whenever I think of endless corridors, the image that pops in my mind is a dark night with full moon and the heroine of a movie wearing a white saree, her hair open and she is walking along the corridor with a lit candle in her hands! :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

Remix song of Noorie we can see a lady in white sari getting out of coffin with a candle light and walking through corridors, railway stations, music clubs etc...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwVoljfVfP8&feature=related
see the video

Meera sandhu

Anyway, to point, whenever I think of endless corridors, the image that pops in my mind is a dark night with full moon and the heroine of a movie wearing a white saree, her hair open and she is walking along the corridor with a lit candle in her hands!

Remix song of Noorie we can see a lady in white sari getting out of coffin with a candle light and walking through corridors, railway stations, music clubs etc...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwVoljfVfP8&feature=related
see the video [/quote]

I know that song, it was very popular some years back and my post was related to that very video!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwVoljfVfP8&feature=related
see the video

I know that song, it was very popular some years back and my post was related to that very video!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Can you pull that 'Yakshi' thread out? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Sanshya, What is this Yakshi thread???? :dry: :huh: :unsure: :blink:

Sanshya, What is this Yakshi thread???? :dry: :huh: :unsure: :blink:

Yakshi means lady ghost in Sari :evil: :evil: :evil: (Chudel)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.