Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Exploring different places is always good. I have seen a lot of people who enjoy travelling and exploring and they go to big places, for many days.

Want to make each day Accountable

Exploring different places is always good. I have seen a lot of people who enjoy travelling and exploring and they go to big places, for many days.

I joined marketing to travel on company's cost and tour the world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I joined marketing to travel on company's cost and tour the world.

Oh..that's good. How many countries you have till now visited?

Want to make each day Accountable

Travel needs to be planned well in advance and these days it is not easy, since most trains and other modes of travel are perpetually full, booked months in advance.However, it is still worth the effort to spend a few days away from the home atmosphere which can become stifling after a while and come back refreshed ...

I have once seen in a film...can't remember which one....
A newly married couple......
Wife asks her husband for a honeymoon. Husband says, now our relationship is fresh and lovely and so, we don't need a honeymoon now. When it wear and tear and needs some refreshment to make it more stronger, we can go for a honeymoon.

Years later, when their relationship worsen, they go for a honey moon.
Can anyone tell me which Bollywood movie is it??? :whistle: :whistle: I think it's an old movie of 60's or 70's

You should be able to remember something about the film- the actors, songs ...otherwise how can anyone guess ? :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes enjoying the condition of that place where you are going is really important..........Because it is a demand of situation.............

Most of the people take travel enjoyment related but some time business related travel are also enjoyable.

What is important is that you enjoy it to the maximum, not the comfort or the luxury of it,just the experience. One of my friends facing some personal problems went alone to Italy for a whole month, on a shoe string budget, staying at boarding houses and with families that take in boarders and traveled by the local buses ,even horse carriages while she visited Sicily...she says she never had so much fun all her life ! In fact, she says that the whole experience made her rethink about many things in her own life and she is a much happier person now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would like to repeat it again that I joined marketing for this very purpose as I wanted to see the world for free. I enjoyed every place that I visited during my carrier that I started as a sales engineer.

Travelling makes you gain knowledge and learn a lot regarding geography, culture, language, currency, market study, etc. This should be part of our life. We have many things to learn from it. We can also enjoy during holidays with our family and friends while travelling.
My wife used to accompany me whenever this was possible. But even if I went to a famous place, I never missed a chance to visit its specialties.

I would like to repeat it again that I joined marketing for this very purpose as I wanted to see the world for free. I enjoyed every place that I visited during my carrier that I started as a sales engineer.

Did you travel within India or did you get to travel abroad as well ? Many people take up sales or marketing jobs just for this reason , they may give up after they have a family and more responsibilities ...

Did you travel within India or did you get to travel abroad as well ? Many people take up sales or marketing jobs just for this reason , they may give up after they have a family and more responsibilities ...

That's a long story, I would let you know some other time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.