I know that the sound produced in Split A/C is very less when compared with Window A/C. Iam not sure about the power consumption.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not awre of both these equipments.So not able to say anything.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Window AC consumes more power than split AC..The reason many be due to technology and as now-a-days most of the AC come with less power consumption technology ...cannt say that exactly...
Window AC consumes more power and that is the reason why most of the people are going for split AC these days.
why does split Airconditioners leaks during operation... while normal ac doesnt? :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
i dont know any of this equipment

so i think i should not comment on this
The Window AC consumes more power then the split AC.
According to my knowledge window A/C consumes more Power than split.

The reason why window A/C consume more power is because in window there will be one way circulation of air so that the compressor will be on for a long time for cooling the whole room.
where coming to split it has 4way circulation of air and it will not take much time the room will be chilled in a very short period.
@sajeetaran:

Your not clear with your question..

which leakage air or water..?

you will have water leakage even with the normal one.
i think its window a/c

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
sound is also a type of loss. so less sound also has a meaning of less power loss..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.