Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This also same, when we won't give rest to our eyes then the tissue around our eyes gets disturb and change their color

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i does not know the exact reason but there is some scitenfic reason behind it.
The area under the eye is webbed with tiny capillaries, blood vessels, so tiny that red blood cells have to stand in line, and sometimes bend in half, to get through them. Blood sometimes leaks from these capillaries .This probably happens all over the body all the time. This loose blood isn't a problem. Your body has a method of taking care of it.
Unfortunately, your body's mopping-up process to get rid of that loose blood is what causes dark circles under the eyes.
Wow deven you have really well explained. This is really a nice explantaion for my doubt

You should actually thank my mom and google..both teamed up to answer this question ;)
that was great to know that you mom gave the answer. thank you deven and your respected mother

Yes Sarala you are right, Deven has very well explained but now can anyone tell me how to get rid of those dark circles?
Very popular ad on tv use garnier cream for dark sports and use of fresh fruits and vegetables and have a proper rest in the night because heavy workload during th day tired the eye cells and you can feel it .
Vidhi the remedy for this problem is in our hands. that is we should sleep in time. We should stay awake whole night.

Vidhi the remedy for this problem is in our hands. that is we should sleep in time. We should stay awake whole night.

Thanks Sarala for this information and you are absolutely right sleep is so essential for body and eyes need so much of rest.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.