Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This Congress Party and I am using 'this' is because I view it a completely different from the one which gave India independence,has been promoting 'crony democracy'!
I agree with you all.Just popularity is not the only criteria for a person to be a prime minister.He should have a strong urge to fight for our country's growth and progress.
Rahul Gandhi has so far not worked in any ministerial or administrative post. Mere touring and staying in dalit House does not prove his administrative skill. His popularity is also not rising. Despite all his 'popularity', Congress is not even main opposition in states like Bihar, Uttar Pradesh (his home state), West Bengal etc. He is not a youth icon as is apparent from congress performance in many states. Whether he is really interested is not relevant. The people of India will do well to do away with family and personality consult. We should discuss policies or parties/ organizations and not individuals/ ruling clique family.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Parties create some mystic popularity and propagate it to common people.Don't fall in them.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You are right,Gulshan! Why should we be discussing any specific name?
YES ..
RAHUL GANDHI HAS ABILITY TO DO THAT, HIS THINKING IS MUCH SIMILAR TO TH BARAK OBAMA. I THING RAHUL WILL CHANGE INDIA..? :woohoo:
36_1_5-20101026.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Surely,he would change the face of India in his own way!!
Rahul Gandhi hasn't proved himself yet and he too appears to be the same as all other politicians. I won't like him as our PM.
@Aman,
Good that you have brought this thread back after one month.It is the apt time to discuss it after bihar election results.
Now time has come to assess his performance as politician and he seems to be proving himself as a boneless wonder!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.