Is there any relation between number of hits for the articles and the revenue?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No there is no corelation between the two.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Sarala ji I think it's the adds that is where nuber of hits considered . Even I am not cleared about that . May the seniors guide us in this issue.
sarala wrote:
[quote]Is there any relation between number of hits for the articles and the revenue?[/quote]

when you hit an article, you find many advertisements alongside. By hitting the advertisement, you generate revenue. Unless you read an article by hitting the link, you will not see the advertisement. Hence there is some relation between hits and revenue but not direct. Revenue arises only when you visit the advertiser after hitting article.

This is my assumption. Hope others will clarify.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good explanation, thank you gulshan kumar for explaining more briefly

Yes.. there is relation between a hit to an article and revenue.

when you hit any article, count in database gets incremented by one which may attract advertisers and ultimately the revenue of the company.

I think your doubts are cleared now.

Just imagine how much "Mark Zuckerberg", CEO of Facebook, would be earning. Just think.
I think the we are not supposed to hit the advertisements I believe. :) :)
@Nagalakshmi

Here we are discussing about the hits for the articles which are displayed in our "my earning" navigation "articles" option.

Sarala,
I think more hits to an article will rise the demand of space and will bring more revenue.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hello friend i have no interest in this topic so i cannot prefer to give my opinion on that. thanks
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.