Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shallot theeyal is made by frying coconut, chillies, curry leaves, 1-2 shallots and corriander together and then grind.
Add to the chopped shallots adding a little tamarind juice, salt and turmeric powder and cook it.
You can season it with a little oil, red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves

Now you must really send me a package of shallots by courier !!!! :angry: :laugh:

Ok agreed........
But you are still hiding your chutney recipes. Just revealed 1 0r 2. :evil: :evil:

7 chutney recipes first. Shallot parcel second!!!! :S :S

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Oho exchange deal? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shallot theeyal is made by frying coconut, chillies, curry leaves, 1-2 shallots and corriander together and then grind.
Add to the chopped shallots adding a little tamarind juice, salt and turmeric powder and cook it.
You can season it with a little oil, red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves

Now you must really send me a package of shallots by courier !!!! :angry: :laugh:

What about other ingredients? Ask for a package deal! :cheer:

Just sleep under a coconut tree.
You will get it for free :woohoo: :woohoo:

I will, in a machchardani- mosquito protector, that will collect all the falling coconuts for me. :laugh: :laugh:

Ok agreed........
But you are still hiding your chutney recipes. Just revealed 1 0r 2. :evil: :evil:

Its raining discount sales everywhere, that's why she is making it a package deal now!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ok agreed........

Its raining discount sales everywhere, that's why she is making it a package deal now!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes...
Since it's the last month of Malayalam calender, discounts every where. Why can't you come to Kerala with a huge bag to purchase? :woohoo:

Anyhow, you didn't accept my chutney offer :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Biriyani also so tasty if we use shallots. try to use it yar..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I never heard the word shallot? Can you please tell me what it is and how it look?
shallots.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
sambar.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I never heard the word shallot? Can you please tell me what it is and how it look?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Haven't you read thread question yet???? Haven't you seen its picture? :ohmy: :ohmy:
Now, this thread has past 1 month and several posts. Now you are asking, 'what's it?' :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: as if.....After reading Ramayana whole night, if someone asks, 'who is the husband of Sita', reader gives answer, 'Hanuman' :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's the same thing :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

This is like water melon but smaller in size. Watermelon is sweet some times but this is not as sweet. Yes color also is bit different but shape is almost same, round.
smiley-58.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
onion.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

This is like water melon but smaller in size. Watermelon is sweet some times but this is not as sweet. Yes color also is bit different but shape is almost same, round.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8506]}
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

he he he he!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8511]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.