Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
What makes you say that Sanjeev? I have not seen irrelevant posts from you as such!!!

Well, anyway to answer your question, we do require fun and a lot of it, so be serious where you have to be, and be funny where its warranted!

Thanks Kalyani.

No body said it but i felt it.

Don't worry i will try to respond as per the situation then.

So long as there is no raid, keep on partying!!! That is my motto!!

RAID do we have it here on Bodunnan too?
[/quote]

Oh Yes! I do all the time!! For all the reasons that Swetha has outlined!! :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I like it that you are getting fun. I am also getting fun. I think you are having it more than I am getting it. I wish you all the fun.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like your idea Sanjeev. You can post your jokes and humors under category of "Humour and Jokes". We will have fun.
I like your idea Sanjeev. You can post your jokes and humors under category of "Humour and Jokes". We will have fun.

Fun is obviously required in everyone's life because sometimes people get themselves so busy in work and earning money, they dont think about "FUN".
Yes.......... you can..........

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I like it that you are getting fun. I am also getting fun. I think you are having it more than I am getting it. I wish you all the fun.

Thanks Rayansh but i am missing your company :laugh: .Hope you come here more often so that we can enjoy what we used to in the past. :)
even from tha day since im here im also having fun.but we should always notice one thing that we should not get deviated from the topic while having fun in my opinion.

a.s.
Yes fun is important and I think it's there in forum right now, which was missing for somedays. :)
Fun is important. If there is no fun, we wont get interest. Answering funny manner is one kind of refreshment. The people who come to this and work for few minutes will expect more fun than earn

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Fun is important. If there is no fun, we wont get interest. Answering funny manner is one kind of refreshment. The people who come to this and work for few minutes will expect more fun than earn

That's right due to the fun we get here is the reason which drive us here to come back again. :whistle: But sometime people in the urge to earn more forget that :evil: these social sites are not much for earnings but to enjoy by interacting with the friends if they understand it than may be they could enjoy it more. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.