The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Wednesday dropped former captain Sunil Gavaskar from the governing council of the Indian Premier League (IPL) but retained Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and Ravi Shastri.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What happened to Lalit Modi's murky dealings?.No news on that. :( :(
Oh! Why to remove Sunil Gavaskar???

He is very experienced player having very good knowledge in cricket... :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
In India, criteria to head or become a member of any committee (esp. sports) does not require the person to be knowledgeable about the sports! Also seems like Gavaskar has antagonized enough people to be disliked by some!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

May be Kalyani....

The Twenty20 league's Governing Council was reduced to a seven-member panel with a tenure of just one year... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
To be very frank I am not surprised and disappointed,he is better off from this vicious den!
That is very bad decision..may be i think he is giving very valid decisions...only such people dont survive long in commitee..
Thats right Rajani... :(
To be in Sports Committee, Sports knowledge is not that is very essential in the recent times.
Only great people like Sarath Powar would survive in this industry.
23_34_4-20100929.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
4_11_12-20100929.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
They too are players! May be of a game of a dark variety!!!!
I think many legends are also not venturing due to this only...
They should learn the so called game of dark specified by Chinmoy..
The art of this game has been mastered by Sharad Pawar and his company and Sunil Gavaskar is well advised not to learn this game!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.