Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How come they could revoke the law suit filed against Dalmiya in the year 2006?. It clearly states "Money matters."
Arun Jaitley in the council???.Is he a cricket player? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]How come they could revoke the law suit filed against Dalmiya in the year 2006?. It clearly states "Money matters."[/quote]

Yes just now i head that in news..it is clear now.
And another surprising thing is Gavaskar was not informed about this ..he had to see in in TV itseem..
I think whatever has happened involving CWG the government should get very tough with all the sporting bodies in the country including BCCI to clean up the mess.Will it act-that's the multi-crore question!!!!
@Rajani,

Such a great player. His situation has gone this worst. :( :( :(
I do not think his situation is any better or worse!Rather it exposes the dirty minds who are behind his ouster!
This mess really makes us lose interest in Cricket. :( :( :(
That is true he has no reaction at all...it shows that he must be feeling lucky to come out of this devils workshop...

I think CWG issue came just now but the issue of BCCI is running from quiet a decades...no improvement or hope
Yes Rajani... I too have seen this in CNN-IBN. Gavaskar came to LIVE and told that he knew the news from the TV channels news. Not directly from BCCI board.

I was really shocked to see all the cases against Dalmia to be removed. I think this is a plan to stop Modi completely... ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Why did they file a case against Dalmia and now withdrawing it!! That was a case of embezzlement!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.