Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No caste is not at all important and the people who are running this country should understand it better than the common people. :)

But this never happens and they do all non sense things on the name of caste/religion and Babri masjid is one of the best example for which BJP always try to get votes from people. :(

Which masjid are you talking about, there was no masjid. That was tomb Makbara that was made demolishing a temple.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No caste is not at all important and the people who are running this country should understand it better than the common people. :)

But this never happens and they do all non sense things on the name of caste/religion and Babri masjid is one of the best example for which BJP always try to get votes from people. :(

Which masjid are you talking about, there was no masjid. That was tomb Makbara that was made demolishing a temple.

I don't know the history i just know what read in the news.But i know this that this was not an issue to fight and politician took advantage of this issue and earned lot of votes. :evil:
Nice thought .. But no one follow this thing ...

There is a new twist. Now TMC has reduced politics also to a sort of caste. Inter caste marriage is not preferred. But so far inter- political marriage was allowed. TMC has issued a guide line or Fatwah to members that CPI(M)members as well as supporters not be considered for marital relations. Thus from now onward, political affiliation is also an issue in marriage. However, it is not yet clear whether the existing relation between workers/ supporters of CPI(M) and TMC should be broken and divorce sought.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Trinamool-s-latest-Don-t-marry-any-CPM-member/Article1-841729.aspx

This is against fundamental rights. Each and every citizen has right to marry according to their choice in India. TMC is not doing good.

Visit here for free trial free mcx tips , commodity tips free also intraday tips
Re-elections is to be conducted in my constituency on June 2nd and Neyyattinkara constituency is notorious for the selection of candidates based on caste. people belong to Nadar community can really change election results here, mainly because this community is found mostly in Parassala and Neyyattinkara blocks. So. politicians do try maximum to put a candidate of this caste, because many people belonging to this group will give their vote to him expecting he will do something for this caste. But I never cast my vote for caste. It may be person based, mostly party based.
Nowadays I am not interested in voting also and hence decided not to come back for voting.
This re-election is really a drama since a communist party MLA has resigned and now he is the congress candidate for the same constituency. What a comedy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I think the very infantile act of an overenthusiastic minister should not be taken as the party line of TMC. As far as dividing the people in the name of the party was pursued by CPM. In rural Bengal CPM leaders resorted to persecution of the worst kind by following a social boycott of families owing allegiance to other parties.
There is no caste of politician.They only know how to cheat people.During election time they make a lot of promise.
I think the very infantile act of an overenthusiastic minister should not be taken as the party line of TMC. As far as dividing the people in the name of the party was pursued by CPM. In rural Bengal CPM leaders resorted to persecution of the worst kind by following a social boycott of families owing allegiance to other parties.

A statement is a statement. We have no way to know whether this is over enthusiastic, mature or infantile. This is TMC problem. If the statement is not party line, this is for TMC to confirm or deny. The CPI(M) strategy or role in the past is no longer relevant in view of being out of power.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A statement is a statement. We have no way to know whether this is over enthusiastic, mature or infantile. This is TMC problem. If the statement is not party line, this is for TMC to confirm or deny. The CPI(M) strategy or role in the past is no longer relevant in view of being out of power.

A statement from insignificant person need not be given that much importance as these are made in thousands by leaders of all the parties. The one issued by the TMC came in for sharp criticism from the party leadership. To a rational,independent- minded observer, the past is as important as the present. The background is as important as foreground! Ill-informed and overenthusiastic Mamata-bashing does create a misleading scenario!

A statement from insignificant person need not be given that much importance as these are made in thousands by leaders of all the parties. The one issued by the TMC came in for sharp criticism from the party leadership. To a rational,independent- minded observer, the past is as important as the present. The background is as important as foreground! Ill-informed and overenthusiastic Mamata-bashing does create a misleading scenario!

A minister is not so insignificant. Thanks for informing that party leadership disowned or criticized the minister for his statement.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Politician are Free From caste As they have Only caste As you Discuss Here that Is a Vote and They Worship This Vote .............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.