The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am still waiting for an official comment on this thread. I don't know how to attract their attention.

You can send a PM to admin, giving this thread link. He will respond

Meera sandhu
Thanks, I will do this now. I want him to see this, whatever his reaction. I am sure this will make things better for the site's page rank.
laughing.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks, I will do this now. I want him to see this, whatever his reaction. I am sure this will make things better for the site's page rank.

Another thanks of formality!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6250]}

Meera sandhu
Here you Discuss a Word PM to Admin what this mean can you explain a bit.
Here you Discuss a Word PM to Admin what this mean can you explain a bit.

If you have any doubts, you can ask administrator through PMs.....(only if your doubt is not cleared in forum) :laugh: Don't disturb him too much.
Usually, you get every answers for your questions in forum, just ask. You should also go through FAQ, to know more.
Just below each profile (except you), you can see some icons....one belong to private message(PM).
You can send messages just by clicking it.
You can send messages to other members too

Meera sandhu
Thanks Sandhya for your Reply and now i understood what extra i got from this site.
I am against with such contests. It will simply introduce copyright violations and people will start posting copy protected images. We can find copied content but not images and we might ended up action against us by the original author. My 2cs.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

[quote]I am against with such contests. It will simply introduce copyright violations and people will start posting copy protected images. We can find copied content but not images and we might ended up action against us by the original author. My 2cs. [/quote]

I agree totally!! I have seen too many sites where importance is given more to pictures and such sites are, in my opinion, not really conforming to what the motto for boddunan is, that Sharing Knowledge! The value and importance of serious topics would be totally lost!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am against with such contests. It will simply introduce copyright violations and people will start posting copy protected images. We can find copied content but not images and we might ended up action against us by the original author. My 2cs.

I never said 'contests' admin, besides copied content is easy to detect. Even I can do it at no cost to the site. Members uploading copyrighted photos may attract a heavy penalty. This is simply a gallery I am talking about. Where members can upload their own work. But site administration knows better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunil.. How can we find out if the images have published on internet before or not?? I know we can find out about content.. but is it possible for images too?!

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.