Friends,

I have wondered aloud that although there are so many thounds of sites but ours stands on an altogether diggerent plane.What could be the possible reason?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boddunan is unique because every activity on it has a meaning.... we can discuss many things and for that we are getting paid out....We feel we are a part of it....
:) Good and indeed old topic Chinmoy....

Boddunan is a wonderful platform to share our views and inreturn gain knowledge.. :)

Not only that, we have an unknown bond formed with this site and site members.. :)
How many would agree with this point... ????? :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
The membership especially active membership is not very large. Many members are energetic and active. small number of active members brings us closer. We do not find such warmth and closeness on other sites, where are just a part of crowd unlike Boddunan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel that apart from the concept of sharing knowledge all members of Boddunan interact with each other in a healthy and a positive manner and it is more or less like a family.
Yes Nagalakshmi, I think you have stated it correctly!! More than otgher websites, boddunan is the one site that is more positively focussed and the interaction among the members is very healthy!

Which is why its so different from other websites!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Deepti

I am not aware of any such thread which brought it up earlier.Anyway I did not come across it.I think all you have highlighted it so well specially Gulshan,Nagalskshmi and Kalyani!
as others said boddunan is more like a networking tool among the members too plus knowledge gaining one..
Too me it's more than a mere networking tool and my association with it for almost year has been an enjoyable experience!
This thread is really an opportunity for new members to share their experience with Boddunan. :)
Yes,Nagalakshmi! I request all the members old or new to share their experiences!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.