Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since we are like travellers shifting from one place to other, we use mobile phones only. But at home, we still have BSNL connection.
Actually BSNL connection is permanent, we can't believe mobile numbers. They can change daily. :)

Meera sandhu
I have four houses in totally different places and having two BSNL phones, but one of them will soon go as I am about to shift from Bangalore permanently. The other one is in my ancestral place therefore in my reach, when I am there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunil,
Let me know which languages can you speak? Also which languages can you understand, as you are a traveller?

Meera sandhu
I can understand 14 but can speak only 5-6. None of them is Malayalam, that is one of the toughest. Mostly from north or east.

I can understand 14 but can speak only 5-6. None of them is Malayalam, that is one of the toughest. Mostly from north or east.

Can you understand Kannada?
I think Kannada and Telugu have striking similarities.
You have quoted it right, it is not easy to learn Malayalam, very difficult is its pronunciation. But if you stay here for 3 months, you can learn it. I think so.
Now many people from Nepal and eastern states like UP are coming to Kerala for jobs. They of course, talk Malayalam, though can't get correct pronunciation.

Meera sandhu

You have quoted it right, it is not easy to learn Malayalam, very difficult is its pronunciation. But if you stay here for 3 months, you can learn it. I think so.
Now many people from Nepal and eastern states like UP are coming to Kerala for jobs. They of course, talk Malayalam, though can't get correct pronunciation.

Thank you so much for inviting me to stay in Kerala for three months. Who will spend money for my stay and food? :ohmy:

Thank you so much for inviting me to stay in Kerala for three months. Who will spend money for my stay and food? :ohmy:

No doubt. Boddunan will pay for you. Send a PM to admin now itself :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

No doubt. Boddunan will pay for you. Send a PM to admin now itself :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

Do you any good people from Kerala who will sponsor my training program? I am sure you can refer me. :unsure: Never mind, I am coming there in 2013 any way.

I think discussion is out of topic now.
Lets bring back to track. :)
I love taking pictures. I Hv two camera's both are sony digital camera. Sony cybershot is the best camera i ever seen. I use it last when i was on tour to masanagudi deep forest.

Vinu
I own kodak camera. Last time I used it for taking photoes of a thief. who lives beside my house

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.