Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am paying Rs. 700/- P.M. approximately for internet, Rs. 50/- P.M. for mobile phone and Rs. 400/- fixed phone. This comes to Rs. 1200/- P.M. approximately. I think this is not too much.

sir, are you using BSNL broadband for net.
now I am using BSNL broadband, unlimited plan 900rs per month. advantage is that we get 400 free calls. so net effect is 500rs.
3 minutes =1 call to landline anywhere within India and 2 minutes = 1 call if it's the case of mobile.
since i choose wi-fi modem, i can connect it to my TV to browse and watch movies from youtube.. today i have posted a question. let me check if someone has answered it :evil: :evil:

if you choose 1 year plan, you need to pay only 9000 total.

I am using Tikona at residence., for which I pay Rs. 656.62 P.M. I have Air Tel connection at office for which I don't pay personally.

You can use Tikona for 550/pe month if you 6 months plan. I am paying only 330/ per month for tikona as I took 10 months plan for 3300/ now reduced to 6 months only for the same amount.

what's this Tikona :blink: :blink:
Is it available in South India?

Just google 'tikona' and see if your place is included in its coverage area. This service is a wireless broadband with a device on your rooftop and you can opt for router or direct connection to your computer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I just pay Rs 100 for the net and for my mobile I used to pay Rs 500 per month. So it's not just much for me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.