Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am paying Rs. 700/- P.M. approximately for internet, Rs. 50/- P.M. for mobile phone and Rs. 400/- fixed phone. This comes to Rs. 1200/- P.M. approximately. I think this is not too much.

sir, are you using BSNL broadband for net.
now I am using BSNL broadband, unlimited plan 900rs per month. advantage is that we get 400 free calls. so net effect is 500rs.
3 minutes =1 call to landline anywhere within India and 2 minutes = 1 call if it's the case of mobile.
since i choose wi-fi modem, i can connect it to my TV to browse and watch movies from youtube.. today i have posted a question. let me check if someone has answered it :evil: :evil:

if you choose 1year plan, you need to pay only 9000 total.

Meera sandhu
I am using post paid mobile service rent 199rs GPRS 100rs (all excluding taxes) - Comes around 600 per month. Apart from this, I pay my mother's mobile bill and landline bill (Madurai) every month. Totally it is around 1200INR.

have you checked the BSNL plan, I have suggested you once?

Meera sandhu
I am paying Rs. 700/- P.M. approximately for internet, Rs. 50/- P.M. for mobile phone and Rs. 400/- fixed phone. This comes to Rs. 1200/- P.M. approximately. I think this is not too much.

now I am using BSNL broadband, unlimited plan 900rs per month. advantage is that we get 400 free calls. so net effect is 500rs.
3 minutes =1 call to landline anywhere within India and 2 minutes = 1 call if it's the case of mobile.
since i choose wi-fi modem, i can connect it to my TV to browse and watch movies from youtube.. today i have posted a question. let me check if someone has answered it :evil: :evil:

I too am using BSNL wifi and it is even cheaper here in Karnataka with just Rs 635 and charges and Rs 100 worth free calls and if we make a down payment it comes to less than Rs 7000 per annum .I think the rates are different in different states...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

3 years back I paid 1600 per month when I was in Postpaid connection that time. :( :( :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I recommend you to take long time plan for your Tikona connection, they charge 3300 for 6 months that will be 550/pm
I took it for 10 months in April last year for 3300/ the plan now reduced to 6 months.

Exactly that's what i 'm doing. I always go for a Package which considerably reduces my overall expenditure. Above all "One Time Payment " saves lot of botheration

I too am using BSNL wifi and it is even cheaper here in Karnataka with just Rs 635 and charges and Rs 100 worth free calls and if we make a down payment it comes to less than Rs 7000 per annum .I think the rates are different in different states...

there was an unlimited plan for below 500rs for villages/panchayats, have a few free calls too. but speed is too low.
that's why I opted this one.
if you take 850rs plan, you will get 350 calls. for extra 50, we get extra calls.
also speed lowers from 2 MBps to 256 KBps after 8GB download in 850 plan....while its limit is 16GB in 900 plan.
but what to say, if we just click a you tube full length movie link, 1GB go that way :dry: :dry: :huh:

Meera sandhu
I am paying 750 for internet with 5 GB, and mobile may be around 200

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

if you choose 1 year plan, you need to pay only 9000 total.

I am using Tikona at residence., for which I pay Rs. 656.62 P.M. I have Air Tel connection at office for which I don't pay personally.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am using Tikona at residence., for which I pay Rs. 656.62 P.M. I have Air Tel connection at office for which I don't pay personally.

You can use Tikona for 550/pe month if you 6 months plan. I am paying only 330/ per month for tikona as I took 10 months plan for 3300/ now reduced to 6 months only for the same amount.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You can use Tikona for 550/pe month if you 6 months plan. I am paying only 330/ per month for tikona as I took 10 months plan for 3300/ now reduced to 6 months only for the same amount.

what's this Tikona :blink: :blink:
Is it available in South India?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.