{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4949]}
Nothing is interesting in life if you are not interested!!
0006_2012-02-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes every thing is depend on us.We have right to make our life good or happiness and leading a interesting life otherwise left it as all other live . make you as different from other.Enjoy every moment of life.Without enjoyment no mean of life.Just prepare yourself as you enjoy in future life.It all About your Decision that you make your life interesting or uninteresting.
We should take interest in everything in life. If it is good then accept otherwise leave it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I can only concur with this nice quote:

It is hard to interest those who have everything in those who have nothing.
--Helen Keller
:) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Just as beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, interest lies in the mind of an individual. Interests vary from individual to individual. I have no interest in card games but many spend hours in this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Different people have different Source but the real interest in that which give you some knowledge some idea or something you gain from your interest. I see most of the today generating Spending times on facebook they take nonsense thing.It his interest but will you think it gives him something in return.Answer is no.Totally Zero Knowledge.
life is in our hand. We have to make ourself life interested. We have to live and make life as per our own desire.

Vinu
Yes, it is true.

Consider 2 situations, we are going near a waterfall.
In 1st situation, our mind is filled with happiness. At that time, water fall appears to be nature's gift, so beautiful, so lovely and fall of water appears to be music of nature and green plants around it seems to be dancing along with the tunes of water. Sun is smiling. Clouds are listening our words. Flowers are smiling.
In 2nd situation, we are gloomy and upset. Waterfalls appears to be roaring like our life. We may ask, why can't you keep quiet? Why are you disturbing me? Sun seems to be too hot and clouds appear to be lazy. Flowers are frowning and an unknown silence may disturb us. The whole nature appears to be dry.
Why? Because we are not at all interested.

Same things appear in two entirely different ways according to the mental status of a person. :)

Meera sandhu
This is really a good example of life if we are not interested in life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Very Good,Sandhya! This how we relate ourselves to all whatever is interesting around - these are just there blinking at us for recognition!
We can find similar examples for each and every thing around us...
A tv program, a book, a website, a dish, even a talk has two effects if our mood differs.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.