The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the sentence which suraj have posted is that now a days the climate is changing very badly and children having more oil food is not good.but suraj's sentence formation is wrong. thats why we could not understand.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Today climate is changing very badly it effect on child like us take are take too much oily food.

Good try Suraj. Perhaps if you could have tried a bit more and spent some time with your sentences it could have been better than what is posted.

I assure you if you keep on trying and concentrate on short sentences in due time you will learn how to form simple but logic sentences. Look at the example how Sarala has beautifully constructed the same sentence which you have tried to answer.

Keep on trying and with time you will get the proficiency too ...! :)
The deficiency of E and B vitamins in children causing white and delicate hair

1.Increasing Stress level
2.No proper food habit.Deficiency in nutrition
3.Increased usage of TV and PC.
1.Having fast food.
2. tension.
3. No proper care on health

I think something has to be done regarding this problem. Some sort of awareness is needed among the public.
Yes, these days people are facing severe problems with their hair be it whitening of hair at very early age, dandruff or hairfall!!
Young children grow facing lots of stressful conditions. I think its better to save young children from stress.
guys i have a doubt! If excessive intake of Tea will leads to whitening of hair at young age??!

I heard this thing from my grandmother. Is it true?

Vinu
guys i have a doubt! If excessive intake of Tea will leads to whitening of hair at young age??!

I heard this thing from my grandmother. Is it true?

Not true at all. I don't think this is true.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.