The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
video games losing the eyesight of children so it is good that to ban on it.
India on an average bans at least 3/4 books a year.there is no limit to what or why something is banned in Pakistan....considering this,banning 1 video game is really acceptable.
But what is the reason for banning it?. :blink:
SJ, some countries bad like that only. may be there children are over addicted to video games as in china they have banned facebook and google.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There is nothing wrong in playing Video games. But playing should be in limit.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark that is the main problem, people once start playing they cannot come outof it not only them. even anyone who play video games. for example take me. My brother always used to play car racing. I thought he is mad. On one day he is busy in some work so went out. I just want to know what is that game and how he play. and i start playing. I stopped having tiffen, i didnt get fresh, i didnt had lunch, it became night also. all that time i was completely addicted in playing. again when my brother came then i came out the game. this is how video games addict people.From then i felt i should not even look at video games as they will waste our time and energy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Over dose is not good in anything,whatever it may be.
All time study is also not good.Everything should be in control and parents have some responsibility to look after.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.