Yesterday when Ram bhayya called me to confirm, if today is my birthday, I thought he is going to start a new thread for me. I was extremely happy that he remembered it. But where is he? :evil:
Today is my birthday. I want some special gifts from you people. "Bus best wishes nahi chelagaa" :cheer: . What will you give me today???? :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy Birthday Sandhya. :)

Please accept best wishes as a special gift from me. :laugh:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Aniyathi I am here and best best wishes for this lovely day.
I was little confused as your profile is showing 1st june.But I knew it on today.
Enjoy the day with Saiju and Vavoo.I thought to send some special but i don't know your address.PM me it.Better late than never.
Best of luck.
Again best wishes from a Bengali brother from another part of country.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7222]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7223]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7224]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Happy Birthday Sandhya. :)

Please accept best wishes as a special gift from me. :laugh:

No way...I want 5000 points from your account :evil: :evil:
I am not at all shy to ask someone gifts :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
@Ramji,
I have told you yesterday itself that I am celebrating it today. So, I thought you were to start a new thread for me, as I start for others.

Big comedy......According to records, my husband's birthday is 28th May. So, today, he has already received many birthday wishes :blink: :blink: :blink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
000203D2_2012-05-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
May you live to be a centenarian! God bless you! All the very best on this happy occasion!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7225]}
This is the first time, my husband remembered my birthday. So, it's special. Actually, I had reminded him 3 days before :laugh: :laugh: . Otherwise, I would have missed it this year too B)
7_9_10_2012-05-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote]This is the first time, my husband remembered my birthday. So, it's special. Actually, I had reminded him 3 days before . Otherwise, I would have missed it this year too [/quote]
So what is he giving you? Big party or something special?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is the first time, my husband remembered my birthday. So, it's special. Actually, I had reminded him 3 days before :laugh: :laugh: . Otherwise, I would have missed it this year too B)

May be he has realized the worth of this day finally!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7235]}
Wish you many happy returns of the day Sandhya, and hope you many many more happy birthdays!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]This is the first time, my husband remembered my birthday. So, it's special. Actually, I had reminded him 3 days before . Otherwise, I would have missed it this year too

So what is he giving you? Big party or something special?[/quote]

Ha ha..
Actually I have to give him a feast for lunch. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (since he was eating fast food from outside for the past 2 weeks) :cheer:

When I told my daughter, she is asking me to give her gift :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.