Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
2 days before I had a mild cold. I took no medicines, except Tulsi water. Now, am 100% fine. That's why I suggest you people also to do the same.

Meera sandhu
Yes Tulsi is the best remedy in cold and cough but we don't used in it in hot water instead we boil it in tea and drink it certainly gives good results. :)

Drinking with tea????
Can we use milk????

Yes. We can prepare tea in usual manner by adding milk and also add Tulsi leaves. Adding ginger also benefits.

Yes I also like to add Tulsi leaves my tea in this season. Its very strong and delicious tea!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes Tulsi is the best remedy in cold and cough but we don't used in it in hot water instead we boil it in tea and drink it certainly gives good results. :)

Drinking with tea????
Can we use milk????

Yes. We can prepare tea in usual manner by adding milk and also add Tulsi leaves. Adding ginger also benefits.

Yes I also like to add Tulsi leaves my tea in this season. Its very strong and delicious tea!

Today or tomorrow, am going to make a special tulsi tea and will tell you, how it tastes :) :)

Meera sandhu
I have 3 varieties of Tulsi growing in my house , the common green variety, the dark purplish green variety and another with small light colored leaves ...I use all leaves extensively in cooking pasta ,salads and making tea ..It has many medicinal qualities !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ram Thulasi...we call it so....a tulsi having a very good smell. It's a best remedy for head ache.

Meera sandhu

I have 3 varieties of Tulsi growing in my house , the common green variety, the dark purplish green variety and another with small light colored leaves ...I use all leaves extensively in cooking pasta ,salads and making tea ..It has many medicinal qualities !

I too have two varieties, one is the darker variety called Krishna Tulsi and another is lighter colored but much bigger leaves with white flowers. I use this one in my salads and pastas, I got this from my Aunt who bought its seeds from USA. It tastes better in salads and sauces than our local variety.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.