I just wanna know wat r all the benefits that we can enjoy if boddunan gets google adsense approval. Please help me
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Google adsense Provides On line advertising site.
They show ads in web sites, Boddunan has got the approval from adsense to show ads in Boddunan.

Boddunan Earn money by showing Google adsense.

I thik you are confused in between adsense and adsense revenue sharing ,

Adsense revenue sharing means we will write articles in Boddunan and Boddunan will show our adsense ads in there site and they will charege 10% to 50% from our Earning from adsense.

For getting adsense revenue sharing approval Boddunan has to get 1lakh page impression everyday whether currently we are getting only 10000 page impression
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Google adsense Provides On line advertising site.
They show ads in web sites, Boddunan has got the approval from adsense to show ads in Boddunan.

Boddunan Earn money by showing Google adsense.

I thik you are confused in between adsense and adsense revenue sharing ,

Adsense revenue sharing means we will write articles in Boddunan and Boddunan will show our adsense ads in there site and they will charege 10% to 50% from our Earning from adsense.

For getting adsense revenue sharing approval Boddunan has to get 1lakh page impression everyday whether currently we are getting only 10000 page impression[/quote]

thank you for the information
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.