The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
how can it create problem among members.the member who started more threads in a day and earned more points should be awarded as simple as that.
i think it should be started again as it will motivate members to start more and more threads in a day and even to participate more in forum.

a.s.
how can it create problem among members.the member who started more threads in a day and earned more points should be awarded as simple as that.
i think it should be started again as it will motivate members to start more and more threads in a day and even to participate more in forum.

I already suggested it to admin to restart it but i think they did not think it to restart it.Hope they understand it how importnat it is to keep interest of people in forum section. :)
It is not as simple as you think.It should be stop because of quality matter.Some members only participate to gain more and more point.They lost the quality of forum.That why admin stop it for some time.
Once there is a big fight in this site that is due to DFAA so they stopped it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Once there is a big fight in this site that is due to DFAA so they stopped it.

But why it happened as its as simple the one who accumulates more points through the posts should get it. :)
[quote]Once there is a big fight in this site that is due to DFAA so they stopped it.[/quote]yes there is also a good healthy competition too.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
:laugh:

Not at all.
When will it be restarted? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Not at all.
When will it be restarted? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

They are not starting it because they know everytime Sandhya will win that award and they don't want it to happen. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not at all.

They are not starting it because they know everytime Sandhya will win that award and they don't want it to happen. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Really funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Not at all.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.