Hai friends,

Anyone know about ethical hacking, if so tell me the best ethical hacking training centre in chennai and its details and which certification is best.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hacking cannot be ethical. Ends do not justify means. The issue of ethical hijacking has been highlighted after Blackberry refusal to comply with Govt of India directions. The ethical hackers suggest that Blackberry may be allowed to function in their usual way and the ethical hackers would spy on blackberry. It is better not to allow Blackberry service if they do not comply with govt. directions rather than using services of so called ethical hackers. Ethical hackers are a sort of espionage agency working in communication.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I also wondered hearing the term ethical hacking.How hacking becomes ethical?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Dont have wrong ideas about ethical hacking. Hacking can be done as legal, called ethical hacking. Nowadays these courses are rare but more popular. Ethical hackers are wanted in all IT companies and in all country governments.

Definition of Ethical Hacker:
"To identify a theif, you should think like a thief".

Ethical hacking is nothing but doing hacking in a legal way.

So dont have any wrong thoughts about it.

Vijay U
Dont have wrong ideas about ethical hacking. Hacking can be done as legal, called ethical hacking. Nowadays these courses are rare but more popular. Ethical hackers are wanted in all IT companies and in all country governments.

Definition of Ethical Hacker:
"To identify a theif, you should think like a thief".

Ethical hacking is nothing but doing hacking in a legal way.

So dont have any wrong thoughts about it.

Vijay U
Yes vijay there is a centre for ethical hacking in chennai. When i attended a workshop by ankit fadia in anna university they gave me the details. i could not join.

Will give you the details after searching it.
wow! its free happy to hear that you met ankit fadia. I'm waiting to met him soon. Ok sajeetharan please give the details about the centre.

Do you have any tutorials given by ankit fadia.
36_1_5-20100825.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vijay U
In this age of cyber crimes there might be pragmatic needs to beat the hackers in their own games and when one deals with wrong-doers,ethical considerations can take a backseat!
The future prospect of ethical hackers is bright as more and more companies are taking all possible steps to ensure security of various data and networks.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.