How to stop snoring as it has become a great problem for many?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To stop snoring I think one has to lose weight, mostly people with who are fat snore more

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

you should not sleep to avoid snoring. this is a great way.
If human beings ent organs are without any problem then there will be no snoring problem as most of the snoring problems cause due to the nosal cold problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think snoring is a problem caused in the nostrils of human beings.It can be cured by visiting a doctor.
i agree with you pradeep. but snoring not only caused by nostrils , snoring involves with nose and throut. So all these should be checked up and should be taken a good treatment so that all these organs be comfortable

Well it is very irritating indeed as we have a uncle who snores so loudly that no one can enter the room or move around the room in which he sleeps. It occur to problem in breathing which can be solved through proper medication.
If our nose and mouth ways are free then there will no snoring problem

Snoring problem is very common now adays.I think alsosnoring is a problem caused in the nostrils .We should go to doctor for advice.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The best way to avoid snoring is to change the side and posture while you are sleeping. Tell you spouse to make you change your side (while sleeping) when you start snoring.
Snoring generally happens when proper supply of oxygen is prevented from entering into our lungs or heart and this is much related with wrong sleeping posture. While trying to sleep that your head in neither too low nor too high as it prevents the inflow of oxygen and a slight adjustment in our sleeping posture and placing of head on the pillow really helps to get over the problem....!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.