Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now we can remember the quote of vivekanda. "We have all power within us, we can do anything and everything. He deserves it.

Of course, if one has the will power and a vision , nothing is impossible.One also should have the foresight to see what one is capable of and work towards it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh yes indeed it is. I remember Kiran Bedi's book "It is always possible". These should be inspiring stories for us all. Great job. Good posting.

History is replete with achievers who left their disabilities behind and shot like meteors to reach pinnacles of glory. Beethoven, Thomas Alva Edison are but a few examples.
Reminds me of our own Sudha Chandran who despite having a Jaipur foot carried on her dancing and acting carrier.

a film was made on her life - name 'Mayuri'. I think in all South Indian languages

The mention of "film" made me recall a "book". The book is written by Kiran Bedi and is titled "It is always possible". I think we never experiment with ourselves as to see what we can do. After all, we can know it only when we do it.
We should never loose our hope instead we should fight for it and definitely one day it will show a good result.

Sharmistha Banerjee
An inspirational image, we never lose hope and also encourage to you and othes.
We should never loose our hope instead we should fight for it and definitely one day it will show a good result.

This is where our self belief comes into play. If we believe in ourselves, then we know we can do it. I look at this image as an inspiration.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.