Why we are jealous to see the growth of other or your friend.Anybody know that.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a human psychology.......and it also varies from person to person....not all the people would feel jealous.........

smriti
It is quite natural and it is a common disease.
Alam, one request give a suitable subject(heading) for the tread.It will help to see in forum in future.Thanks.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is not always true Alam.
If he is our dearest friend, we will only feel proud with his success.

Alam, please edit the title and give a good one

Meera sandhu
We feel proud of them who earn it through sincerity and hardwork and pity those who employ questionable means to undermine the success of others!!
This is common in every human being. This is also a god's gift. If it is not there means you wont grow up.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Sasikanth

Jealousy never takes you anywhere.One has to inspire himself or herself with positive traits! What I have seen in my life that a true achiever never complains about jealousy as he remains focused positively on the goals he or she has set for himself!!
What are the way to change an Heading of a thread that i have posted earlier can anyone help me.
You want to say that a child get birth with the quality of jealous.According to me it is develop in child as child grows and make friend.
What are the way to change an Heading of a thread that i have posted earlier can anyone help me.

You can see an edit button for every thread posted by you. Just click it and edit it. You can edit both title and data

Meera sandhu
Ok sandhya thanks For you Idea i try to edit my Thread Second Question.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.