Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes harbahajan is great than the ricky pointing i love him too much
I think harbajan is absolutely correcty in making this statement coz ponting can cum back to this fantastic form at any point of time
That's the hallmark of any great player! Harbhajan has also cited Dravid's recent phenomenal form!
harbhajan too is trying to make a come back. with ashwin and ojha performing well, it remains to be seen how well he succeeds...
It's good that we have competition here and Bhajji would surely stage a comeback as he has a lot of cricket left in him!
Our spining hero Harbhajan Singh who holds the rare distinction of claiming the Aussie great Ricky Ponting's wickets maximum number of times and was also known as the chief baiter of Australia has come out in Ricky Ponting's defence with whom he never shared a very codial on the field relation saying that Ponting is a great batsman and he can resurrect his batting form anytime now!

According to my view, Both are sailing in same boat. But, one last chance should be given to Punter as he has done very good in past.
I think no such comparison should be made! Harbhajan is still young and Ponting is on the verge of retirement!I clearly remember how desperately India turned to Chandrasekhar - the famous leggie after he he was dropped! There are two many cases. Don't write off Bhajji !
Ponting is really a great player of the game and players like him always stand up and deliver when time and tide requires them to do so.

He is going through the dark or grey path which every players seem to face at some point in his career. I think it is only a matter of time for a player of his stature to come back to form once again...!
Both ricky pointing and harbhajan singh is great no need to compare the both.
Bhajan outed ponting many times.When compared ponting is one of the greatest player in the cricket.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.