I noticed in the Forum Discussion page that members were ranked Junior, Senior, Expert, Platinum etc. How and when one become upgrades. What is the criteria. The point system also much confusing. Earning how much points qualifying for cash. Going through the FAQ also not resolved the confusions.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Basheer, Ranking is the forum discussion is according to the points.4 days before I was a junior, now I crossed 100 posts, so my rank changed to to senior. So Don't worry, it takes time to be first in the leader board. keep posting the forums.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Coming to revenue, If you points reach 2000 then sending you cash according to their statistics.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks Sarala for the information. It is quite knowledgeable. Such information why not make available in FAQs of this site, i don't know. However, it'll take time to understand all things, I thinks so.
Ok fine, how many points will get for an approved article. Whether points are different for English and Hindi article's?

Why there is less point when posting a new thread and more points for replying a post?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.