Rajinikanth starrer 'Endhiran' has netted a collection of Rs 117 crore, surpassing the first-week collection of Bollywood's highest first-week grosser ' Dabangg . (Rs 82 crore).

Distributor and trade analyst Suniel Wadhwa said, "The film has got a net collection of Rs 60 crore in TN, Rs 30 crore in AP, Rs 8 crore in Karnataka, Rs 4 crore in Kerala and Hindi version Robot Rs 15 crore. Looking at the trend the film has crossed Dabangg's two weeks net collection in its first week itself."
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Though this is an expected result just thought of sharing the news in terms of numeric values. :) :)
It's whopping figure and by its box-office showing it's going to raise the money invested in another week,if not earlier!
Yes, what you said is true chinmoy.I am eager to get updates on next week collections. :P :P
BIG MONEY but i hate these kind of movies.. :P :P :P
its really great filim and message oriented filim and it contains all the hollywood effects......
Good to see that an Indian movie is competing with hollywood for collections
Hope to see more records on this movie...I think international records will be more than Indian records as this is new subject and Indian people need lot of time to digest such movies...We are used to see love,romances, comedy, revenge etc and many people dont like knowledge oriented and theme based movies in India..especially masses.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.