Today i will give you a trick how to know your DNA at your home the procedure is as follow:
1. Take an small beaker.
2. Take small quantity of solution of salt & water in the beaker.
3. Now take your saliva or your hair which would have a root in the beaker which contain the solution of salt and water.
4. Take two spoon of detergent water in the beaker. And mix it with the solution you have got from the solution of salt & water.
5. Now at last take alcohol exactly in same quantity you have in beaker of detergent water &salt water. And shake it.
6. Now you will observe a white coloured substance in middle of beaker. That is DNA.

PLease try it. It works.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
have you tried it Akash?

well thanks for the trick... :)
yes akash did you try out......anyways thanks for sharing such an useful information........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes akash, Have tried it before.

But it was not 100% true. Guys try it and tell your opinions.
Friend it is true i had tried it
You also try it and tell your opinion.......................
Recent studies show that DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.Our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but it also serves as data storage and communication. This is an important key to changing our DNA structures.

Our thoughts can change DNA.
I know Sajeeratan but it is true . After you observed white coloured substance collect it on some think and send it to lab. This will prove it, it is true or not. Thank you.
It is good way Akash...thanks for disclosing the information..please post any other tips you known maybe useful sometimes.
Good one akash. really a great information, ill try this out.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.