The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once again a good luck for Chennai superKings.They were in semi final.

I think Chennai has always reached in Semis in IPL. :)

And so have Mumbai Indians I think although I am not yet sure about the last four. I only know about 2.

Very difficult to say who will win the cup as all teams play equally good. :)

Now there is more uncertainty in offing. I always knew Gayl is going to fail in this match on the basis of law of averages.

All the 4 teams have equal chances but i feel KKR will win this time as this is low profile team among the four. :laugh:
Chenni may win as Dhoni has a champions luck.As per performance KKR should win first time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Chenni may win as Dhoni has a champions luck.As per performance KKR should win first time.

I wish they could so that Sharukh Khan may get some consolation after that whole episode. :laugh: also the team has done lot of hard work to reach there. :)
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

I wish they could so that Sharukh Khan may get some consolation after that whole episode. also the team has done lot of hard work to reach there. [/quote]
Yes this is first time that they are playing in semi final.

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

I wish they could so that Sharukh Khan may get some consolation after that whole episode. also the team has done lot of hard work to reach there.

Yes this is first time that they are playing in semi final.[/quote]

Yes this time players looked like they hunger to win the cup otherwise in last tournaments there was no such spark in them. :)
What is the venue of final and semi final.Kindly post with date and time.

Im still suprised how CSK entered into semi-finals. :huh: :woohoo:

Even Royal challengers done a good work but they fail. :)

Vinu
Now cup is nearer to Delhi, as Goutam is ready to hold it in his hands. KKR in final.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]Now cup is nearer to Delhi, as Goutam is ready to hold it in his hands. KKR in final[/quote]
It may be Kolkata's cup.

yuppiee kolkatta knight riders is in final now i just wish that they win this ipl season. :) :) :) :) :whistle: :whistle:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.