What do you think of the idea of all education being online?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Education online will be very helpful to students.this is a very good idea.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
online education reduces the cost of education as we don't need to go to any institute.
ALL education going online will not prove to be so good as children learn majority of their social skills and coping skills while attending school. By attending school, I don't mean that these skills are taught in school, but by being together with other children of indefinite social backgrounds, behavioral differences, talents etc. they learn a lot

Some part of education can be made online, namely, specialized courses such as law degrees to name just one.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay
Online education is good for the people who have completed atleast intermediate

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

According to me, school is the best environment for getting basic education. Some basic behavior and discipline is grasped well by young children only in the school environment. It cannot be taught through online portals.
today online education is very famous among our new generation mainly in the form of disyance education.
i think that online education must be included in our system but then everyone does not have access to internet so this might create imbalance in the system..but where ever possible education must be made more accessible.
Education being online is a very good idea as it is accessible to old people and housewives also.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.