yesterday when i was watching news there was a news that a 3 year old girl was raped.this is the biggest shameful act.its a biggest crime ever.Mumbai 3year old raped

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really a worst thing which is doing by worst people.

They must be punished cruelly by cutting_____ so this mistakes will not be repeated.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is not shameful act but heinous crime. The culprits should be punished immediately publicly to make others learn their lesson.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He should be punished in such way that after that all will get fear to do such worst thing.
Janowar hai oh.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is shameful.Culprite should be severly punished for this crime. :evil: I am really surprised to see that these days kids are not safe. :evil: That's the reason people these days don't send their kids out to play from home. :evil:
I can't control myself when I hear such incidents...... :angry: :angry: :angry:

A few years, a similar incident took place in Tamil Nadu-Kerala Border, in a place known as Kollemkodu. 2.5 years old daughter was sleeping with her parents in a small hut. Next day, body of the child was found in a near by bush. The person who did this was given life sentence, 2 years before. But he appealed and the case still goes on. I can't help wondering, how barristers are arising to protect such criminals :angry:

Meera sandhu
sasi ji you are right the person should be punished in the same manner as it is done in iran or iraq or in other arab countries.hanging till death is a punishment for gangsters and criminals i think who are atleast far better than this.
i have heard such type of news before also and yesterday was watching crime petrol a same kind of news was there also.if its not safe for a 2 or 3year old girl than how it can be safe for us.there is no place left which is safe.

a.s.
I hate this type of things by watching this type of things physco in me really firing on this stupids.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]sasi ji you are right the person should be punished in the same manner as it is done in iran or iraq or in other arab countries.hanging till death is a punishment for gangsters and criminals i think who are atleast far better than this.
i have heard such type of news before also and yesterday was watching crime petrol a same kind of news was there also.if its not safe for a 2 or 3year old girl than how it can be safe for us.there is no place left which is safe.[/quote]
You are right and this should be done.

sasi ji you are right the person should be punished in the same manner as it is done in iran or iraq or in other arab countries.hanging till death is a punishment for gangsters and criminals i think who are atleast far better than this.
i have heard such type of news before also and yesterday was watching crime petrol a same kind of news was there also.if its not safe for a 2 or 3year old girl than how it can be safe for us.there is no place left which is safe.

That's why I don't want my girl to go to neighbourhood in my absence. Two boys are there who are 11 and 13. They may be kids. Yet, I can't believe anyone. So, I have strictly asked her to play at their court yard only...never go inside their home or play computer games. I am very strict in this matter. :)

Meera sandhu
I think cinema and TV serial are responsible for this crime.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.