The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lohit, I Know you are the champ, cool down and lets try for next jumble.
I have a strong believe that you will be the top earner of this site very soon.
Dont take all these things to heart, there are so many days you have to cross
Maverick you are saying swetha word is mention in Wiki. There a lot of site, where the name by me is also mentioned. Both are differnt and i m not mixing words to make a new word. Word given by meean has two output. Mine is correct and swetha is correct, but these are not same ok. So here time not matters . when the same word emits then in jumble game Time matters. An here meean is wrong. I am always want to be supportive it not means to tolerate wrong decision. I m doing this points, 50 points not matter for me, i cn it from my one article. If you are saying Wiki says that word is correct it means not a 1000 of sites are wrong which mentioned my word.

I didn't add any other letter.
My word is made up of given words by meean.

So maverick here i m right not wrong.
Meean, i am no doing childish behavier. Simply i wanna say i never tolerate wrong decision. And its same for my lecturar. you are linking my college with these forums and unrelated match. If my lecturar do wrong then, we are the students we can strike and comlaint to dean.

You didn't heard That words it means notthe word is not exist. you should firstly see my word also on the net, if 2 or three answers are coming out. Its a clean loss to those persons who gives answer and you didn't heard about that word. you must have the knowledge of that word which you are giving, you are saying i don't know that word, its just a carelessness towards the contest.

Manasarovar and mansarovara both exists. And the right tone and word spell is mansarovara.
Ya Maverick,It was my mistake

Lohit mentioned "Mansarovara" and I mentioned "Manasarovar" well,mistakes do happen and Lohit,I wont mind if i donot get points or even if i lose my points,the punchline here is making our boddunan.com an active site,

I am happy to have you as my friend,we can do our best to improve this site here.:)

Swetha Shenoy
Lohit,
I also have too many bitter experiences here.But I solved all of them through PMs.Still argument on one bad experience is going on.

If you feel still hurted take a rest from forums for one day.It will cool you and compel you to return to the sportive activities in forums.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
No sweta you are not wrong, i am not blaming you dear. Your tone is different. You are right at your word because a word emitting two words. not u r wrong not me.

And i am talking about points. It present from me to u my frnd. But i am talking about the decision. I didn't say declare me only the winner. And now i also don't wanna be winner of this contest because whats the benefit to be a winner after insisiting. Meean should have the knowledge about that word which she is giving. Ok bye talk you in evening going to college.
Lohit,

The purpose of this contest is to make members more active and try to make boddunan more popular. I voluntarily discussed about this with Maverick and as he gave support i started this. Iam not getting any benefit out from this contest. Out of my interest iam doing this. But seeing the way the arguments are going for this contest, it is demotivating me little to run this contest.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Meean,
Arguments will go on.Don't be demotivated in front of it. It is the nature of forum discussion.Hope you will continue this contest.I never got a chance to participate !!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Meean,
please don't be demotivated by such arguments . its is a part of it. please be continue with your work.
Guys.. I am no more going to accept this thread to continue for a simple reason. Yes, both of the words correct, but there is no point in extending this discussion further and hence I am locking the thread. If anyone has any other complaint, please ping me.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.