OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Happy Krishna Janmastami to all of you dears. Chant hare krishna and be happy.
My suggestion in polls is as follows: The vote option generally means to give credits for an object.But vote here means to submit the answer. What about changing the name to...
Hello Boddunan Support Team, Please let us know on what account the following article earned 45 points and Rs 40/- cash credits? This will help us to write better...
Every person in this world has his own strengths and weakness and no one know it better than that person himself. It's a bit difficult question.Yet, can you point out your strong...
Hello friends, every body knew that what shiv sena is doing these days for getting the popularity. Sharukh khan is the one of the biggest star of world and what he said is right....
I am sorry to note that spamming is a fast spreading contagion here.Going the through the comments in the article section I was struck by the attempt of a member to score points...
Members please express your views in this regards. Because i think is a meaningless word, if we can replace it with God's name atleast in this busy world we will taking HIS name...
Really wonderful and excellent way of time management http://www.boddunan.com/business-a-finance/6-other/13022-effective-time-management.html This article is writen by...
Have a great weekened {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3890]}
Breast cancer for men see the following news. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/male-breast-cancer-on-the-rise.html
Irom Sharmila supporters on token fast. Hundreds of supporters of 'Iron Lady' Irom Sharmila, whose indefinite hunger-strike for repeal of the Armed Forces Special Powers Act...
Who is your ideal and why?
Which country is known as elephant country.
Since yesterday every time I have logged in, I found that someone is decreasing my karma, I have a fair idea who is doing that. I know it is because lately I have been very much...
stration (FDA) has issued a warning against the purchase of breast milk online. The FDA said that breast milk bought through the Internet is not preferable. Several websites...
Friends the most of the film actors change their names and hide their original identity. so let discuss them. who ever know about the particular film actor details let us share...
Do you think Pakistan is involve in current riots of Asam and Mumbai?
Sarala is not found these days. Where is she? Generally you don't take such long leave. Have any information? We all are missing you.Come on Yaar.. :) :) :) :) :) :)
I am a B.Tech student. I will not read until the exam night. So I need to study the whole subject in one night. The week in which the exams are held will be most busy days. Did...