OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Here is juices and their benefits in following attachment. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4388]}
No doubt, music can really influence us a lot, even our mood and characters. But can it bring hearts closer?????? I strongly believe music have this power. Suppose, we are...
Our India became popular and attracted by the foreigners only by seeing our traditional activities and traditional clothes we wear. But now a days everyone are adopting foreign...
Digvijay singh, congress leader wants C&AG to revise his loss estimates. But he forgets that once the C&AG submits his report, his job is over. It is for Public...
We call her Mother India. A survey conducted by 'Thomson Reuters Trust' reveals that India is at par with Afghanistan, Congo and Somalia as one of the world's most dangerous...
B) unmarried teenager girl gave birth to child and trough them in toilet. How it is possible during pregnancy period no one know that she is pregnant ever her family member were...
In India union government and some state government are of different political parties. But it is very common when union government give some funds to state where government is...
There is one such college here in India in Orissa where no student has ever passed out so far, of course there are reasons... A distinction indeed ! :dry:...
These days everybody is selling off his/her costly Multimedia mobile phone just to get a basic model 'Android' mobile phone. Can any of the hi-tech guys here tell me what is...
Lalu and his part thinks his party becomes stronger whenever he goes to jail. Is it Lalu's end as a politician, Once again, Indian judiciary reigns supreme. Despite new...
It is said that a woman understands another woman better. If that is the case why is it that married women and their mother in laws are usually enemies in our country? I am yet...
Today is Good Friday- when Christ gave his supreme sacrifice. Day after tomorrow will be Easter to commemmorate coming back of Christ....
Edited
suggest antivirus which antivirus is best i'm fedup of internet virus
capitalist country are good than democratic country.reason for your choice
Do women enjoy equal rights in Indian society?
How to get diabetics under control?
Guys just wanted to share this. What is longer than mother's love? Which pillow is better than a lover's lap? What is warmer than a father's hug? What is sweeter than...
Yesterday I went to my previous town, Kodungallur. Bhagavathi temple is famous for 'Kodungallur Bharani' festival(it was during last week) where tribal people from north Kerala...
hi this is venki from andhra pradesh , how to create paypal and alertpay account