stration (FDA) has issued a warning against the purchase of breast milk online. The FDA said that breast milk bought through the Internet is not preferable.
Several websites such as OnlytheBreast and EatsonFeets allow moms to sell their breast milk to others who need it.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The main reason why FDA says NO to this is that... human milk is not good for use when collected, processed and stored for future use. And this also increases the risk factors to the baby.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]The main reason why FDA says NO to this is that... human milk is not good for use when collected, processed and stored for future use. And this also increases the risk factors to the baby.[/quote]

Right. Buffalo, goat, camel and cow milk suit us more. Human mil does not suit humans (except babies). Possibly, human milk will suit domestic animals like cows, goats, dogs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan, these days mother's milk is being sold online for babies..
Now a study has proved that collected, processed and stored mother's milk is not good for babies....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Storing and processing of the collected milk will invariably involve use of some chemical agents which would make the milk useless and maybe harmful to babies! These websites should be totally discontinued and people should be discouraged from buying milk online.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

gulshan and deepi, you people are right.Human milk should not be stored, as it should be used only for kids and that to directly.and some website are selling the human milk, but it is not good

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes --- Infants should be given mother's milk.. It should not be bought from any means. These sort of business means should not be encouraged too...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
The humans milk should not processed and stored, that is not healthy. Animals like cow and buffalo milk can be stored.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I remember similar thread was discussed some weeks back.Anyhow,thanks for the information. :) :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.