Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sarala, sorry but i cant relate your words with the thread.
my strength is my family and my weakness is my soul mate.

Can you say a few words about her? :P

Sarala was just interpreting my words

Meera sandhu
my strength is my family and my weakness is my soul mate.

People say their strength is their soul mate why do you say that she is your weakness. :)
she is my weakness because this is the only relation that was not gifted to me it was made by us on this earth
she is my weakness because this is the only relation that was not gifted to me it was made by us on this earth

I did not get you Robin. :unsure: She is not gifted???? :unsure:
father mother sister (family) all this relations come to you as your heritage. but you have to put your efforts to build other relations
But sometime they come by luck as mine is arranged marriage and my parents chose her for me but that's how life goes on and now it looks as if we did love marriage.Thanks to me parents for choosing her for me. :)
really your words have made me to think twice on my words regarding strength and weakness
But sometime they come by luck as mine is arranged marriage and my parents chose her for me but that's how life goes on and now it looks as if we did love marriage.Thanks to me parents for choosing her for me. :)

I doubt whether you are showing your posts to your wife :P
It's definite, you want some help from her :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
computer-18_2012-05-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
My weaknesses are my strengths and .....!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7080]}
0010dd_2012-05-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.