Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Kayani

I am also not able to locate it! As for the comments about which I mentioned earlier I find a particular member who has found an innovative way of scoring points by repeating his almost similar comments on all the articles he is supposed to have read! I think the comments section points system needs some rethinking!
Chinmoy, I too have come across such practices by some and had brought it to Maverick's attention.

Regarding Report button in Q&A, probably needs Maverick's claruification.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Some months back I floated a thread asking and requesting members to give their critical comments on any article and most of them responded very positively excepting a minority few who continue to indulge in this undesirable practice!
Currently we don't have report button in the QnA section, will soon add it in order to avoid spamming.
Please report them by PM to Maverick or Atul.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Rajani's good suggestion of limiting the number of questions a person can answer will be one of the temporary remedies I believe. :)
Very nice and important point. :)
Spam posts should be intimated to the moderators. I was happy to know that the spamming members are kept away. And this can be avoided with team support only.. :)
Keep going friends.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You are absolutely correct! Spammers are not welcome here!
Spamming is a major offense in the online world, no matter what form it takes.
Spammers contribute very little and they live off contributions of others!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.