Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But i am really amazed to see that everybody is seeing my weakness and no body commented on my strength. :laugh: Strange... :laugh:

Just a little time needed. I want to check whether you are right or not :evil:

Oh Come on sandhya i always speak truth and that is my weakness most of the time. :laugh:

:laugh:[/quote]

Speaking truth is really a great positive point....why are you calling it your weakness?
If we are able to speak truth, it will of course help us to bring a lot of self confidence in us.
Me.....I always fear a lot if I try something to hide or tell a lie. Actually, I can't handle that situation. I always have an inner fear that I will be caught easily....I will lose my mental peace. But those persons who tell a lot of lies, never fear to tell more lies.... isn't it?

Meera sandhu

But i am really amazed to see that everybody is seeing my weakness and no body commented on my strength. :laugh: Strange... :laugh:

Just a little time needed. I want to check whether you are right or not :evil:

Oh Come on sandhya i always speak truth and that is my weakness most of the time. :laugh:

:laugh:

Speaking truth is really a great positive point....why are you calling it your weakness?
If we are able to speak truth, it will of course help us to bring a lot of self confidence in us.
Me.....I always fear a lot if I try something to hide or tell a lie. Actually, I can't handle that situation. I always have an inner fear that I will be caught easily....I will lose my mental peace. But those persons who tell a lot of lies, never fear to tell more lies.... isn't it?[/quote]

Speaking truth is not always good sometimes one should divulge the truth and manipulate things for the betterment of relationships. :)

Me.....I always fear a lot if I try something to hide or tell a lie. Actually, I can't handle that situation. I always have an inner fear that I will be caught easily....I will lose my mental peace. But those persons who tell a lot of lies, never fear to tell more lies.... isn't it?

Speaking truth is not always good sometimes one should divulge the truth and manipulate things for the betterment of relationships. :)[/quote]

Don't worry yaar....speak truth. We should fear to tell lie, not truths. If we have that habit, we will of course commit less mistakes.... 100% sure :evil:

Meera sandhu

Speaking truth is not always good sometimes one should divulge the truth and manipulate things for the betterment of relationships. :)

Don't worry yaar....speak truth. We should fear to tell lie, not truths. If we have that habit, we will of course commit less mistakes.... 100% sure :evil:[/quote]

I don't care if anybody agrees with me or not but its practical thing that one has to hide truth sometimes for better cause. :)

I don't care if anybody agrees with me or not but its practical thing that one has to hide truth sometimes for better cause. :)

Hiding truth for better cause is not bad.....sometimes, it's necessary. Even in Gita, it's told that, sometimes a lie values more than 1000 truths :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes a lie some time saves many lives. Our gods also said lies to save this earth.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes a lie some time saves many lives. Our gods also said lies to save this earth.

Can you quote something, sasi?

Meera sandhu

Can you quote something, sasi?

In geetha, it's told one lie may be more precious than 1000 truths. Sasi, are you mentioning it?

Meera sandhu
my strength is my family and my weakness is my soul mate.
There is a saying that the false which give the life is better than the truth which take the life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.