Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats great weakness you have sanjeev keep going on like that. you will be suceed

Thanks Sarala but i have tried to open up with the people but i talk to them up to certain limits and i think one should do that else there can be a chance of disputes.I have noticed people fight with each other only when they are closed otherwise there are minimal chances of their fighting each other. :)
absolutely sanjeev, when people become more close then there may be a chance of lack of understanding or they may get good understanding. So it is better to maintain distance how much they become close. then only relation ship will be good and there may not be any occurance of fighting's and disputes

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

absolutely sanjeev, when people become more close then there may be a chance of lack of understanding or they may get good understanding. So it is better to maintain distance how much they become close. then only relation ship will be good and there may not be any occurance of fighting's and disputes

I think i should have mentioned it as my strenght. :woohoo: :woohoo:
YEs, this is also correct.
Actually i dont have any strength or weakness in person till now

Don't worry. You will get someone very soon :P

Meera sandhu
Honesty is my stregth and reserved nature is my weakness. :)

Actively participate in forum. You will get rid of it very soon or later :)

Meera sandhu

Relationships/friendships are green if provided fringes in between(enough distance)....something like that. Actually one proverb is there, I forget it. I will quote it later.

Meera sandhu

But i am really amazed to see that everybody is seeing my weakness and no body commented on my strength. :laugh: Strange... :laugh:
But i am really amazed to see that everybody is seeing my weakness and no body commented on my strength. :laugh: Strange... :laugh:[/quote]

Okay I can see your reserved nature as your strength. But does that mean that you shall not ope your door while I come to your place. I hope you shall not be too reserved that day. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But i am really amazed to see that everybody is seeing my weakness and no body commented on my strength. :laugh: Strange... :laugh:

Just a little time needed. I want to check whether you are right or not :evil:

Meera sandhu

Just a little time needed. I want to check whether you are right or not :evil:

Oh Come on sandhya i always speak truth and that is my weakness most of the time. :laugh:

Suny - Don't worry i am not that bad i know how to respect guests. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.