Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am yet to work out what are my strengths but I am aware of weaknesses - in plenty!!
I am yet to work out what are my strengths but I am aware of weaknesses - in plenty!!

Why can't you quote some :P :P :P

Is Sarala correct????? :unsure:
2_2012-05-31-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
My strength is i begin any work with high energy but after some time i lost my energy and i become slow at work.........This is my Weakness.......... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why can't you start slow and gradually attain speed as it says, "Slow and steady win the race" :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

We cannot escape from our weakness but try to leave away from our weakness......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Why can't you quote some :P :P :P

Is Sarala correct????? :unsure:

How do you expect me to reveal them - people would exploit them to make matters worse for me!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7327]}

We cannot escape from our weakness but try to leave away from our weakness......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

One should know his strengths and weaknesses because they help but should not reveal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

to my knowledge am weak in every point of life. I cannot bear anyonce deceive, i cannot bear anyones words against me, i can not anyone insulting me and like this every point of my life is weak there is nothing strong or strengths

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am very Sensitive person. I Sometimes cry ,when any emotion things i heard or watch from my eyes.

Want to make each day Accountable

wow ronark I am also having the same feelings like you. I am same similar to you.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

you are right.
my weakness is my negative attitude and my strength is truth
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.