OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I would like share one more apt quote of Mark Twain on anger with you.And here iit is: "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to...
Friends, I won't define it rather I present the quote of Ralph Waldo Emerson for you:"What is success? To laugh often and much;to win the respect of intelligent people...
Friends I am little confused about the member of the week award. How admin select the member of the week? Please members who has already received this award, explain me this in...
Great Assamese, Bengali and Hindi singer Bhupen Hazarika is no more.This is a great loss in industry.I pay great homage to his soul.
Ekta kapoor, Farah khan in Fortune India's powerful businesswomen list
Hi Friends! I have chanced upon an interesting news item which I am going to share with you. Heard about Plumpy'nut? It is known as a wonder food to fight malnutrition which...
The Supreme Court imposed the restriction on the sale of tobacco products like gutka and pan masala in plastic pouches. The order will be effective from March 2011.
Nirupma Pathak was working as reporter in Delhi.She was killed by her parents because she was having affair with other caste boy.She was pregnant.Its really disgusting....
I feel that the creation of polls have reduced considerably. 1.One reason may be the time taken to approve a poll is little long. I think it takes 5 to 6 days for that.This...
A huge blast, reportedly triggered by a suicide bomber, hit Moscow's busiest airport Monday afternoon, killing at leastread more
Today is the last episode of Satyameva Jayathe and throughout the program Aamir Khan has tried his best to make us aware of different social problems that exist in our country....
There are certain things that makes your resume look amateur. So be cautious. Some of the hints are given below:...
Bharat Bandh costs Rs 10000-12500 cr loss to economy-It is true . How many do you support this type of strike?
This is my treat to Sandhya! :) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9737]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9738]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10157]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10702]} Add more tips
Falling down is not bad … but not getting up and resume your journey towards your goal is bad. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” –...
We have witnessed many corruptions in Telecom sector.Now read this http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=105992
What is the most annoying thing about your partner ?
i see these days most of the youth smokes .why do people smoke ?